Finding The Good
Feeling the need to find calm amidst the pandemic storm? We have some excellent tips for relaxation and refocusing during these stressful days:
- John Krasinski has begun hosting his own YouTube show, Some Good News, and its definitely worth watching! Click to watch Episode 1 and Episode 2
- Netflix has added a fantastic new Netflix Party option, where you can make group chats and watch your favorite Netflix shows with friends! It allows you to synchronize video playback to host long-distance watch parties.
- You can listen to a story read by an Astronaut at Story Time From Space. Choose from a bevvy of free, family-friendly videos that combine science, literacy and entertainment.
- The Aquarium of the Pacific has live streams from their many webcams; Penguins Below Water comes highly recommended!
- Dive into Spring Cleaning by cleaning out your closet and donating unwanted items. Organize your remaining clothes with the Marie Kondo Folding Method.
- Treat yourself to an at-home spa regimen with these 10 Tips To Pampering in the comfort of your own home!
We hope everyone is staying safe, and taking the time to enjoy your own version of “Finding The Good”. We can’t wait to reconnect with all of you soon!